Ample amount of facilities for greater expansions.
Tool Design Facility
GCS has advanced 3D Modeling Software and Simulation Software to make designs with High intricacy and to have the best methoding system for validation.
Tool Room Facilities
GCS has a fully equipped tool room with CAD / CAM facility and high accuracy branded CNC & VMC machines to make critical tooling.
Green Sand Process
- DISA Horizontal / Vertical High pressure line with Induction Furnaces
- ARPA 300 & 450 Conventional Molding Line with Induction Furnaces
Our current Production capacity is 2500 Tons good castings per month for the above lines.
Furan Fast Loop Process
- Flask less Resin Molding line with Induction Furnaces
- Hand Molding Line with Induction Furnaces
Our current Production capacity is 1000 Tons good castings per month for the above lines.
Shell Molding Process
- Automatic 4 station shell molding line with Induction Furnaces
- Automatic single station molding Line with Induction Furnaces
Our current Production capacity is 1500 Tons good castings per month for the above lines.
Core Making Process
- Shell Core making with automatic vertical / horizontal Shell Core Shooters
- Cold Core making with automatic vertical / horizontal Cold Box Core Shooters
- CO2 Core making
- No bake Core making
Quality Assurance - Foundry Metallurgical Inspection
Quality Assurance - Foundry Mechanical Properties Inspection
Our machine shop is an ISO 9001: 2008 company having vast experience in CNC and conventional machining of Automotive and Hydraulic parts. Machine Shop is facilitated with branded machines like Mazak and Makino to produce precise machined parts. It has one HMC, six VMC and two Turning centers.
Quality Assurance - Machine Shop
Our Machine Shop has Carl Zeiss CMM, 2D Height Master, Zeiss Roughness Tester and other Metrology devices to ensure the product quality.
GCS In-house Facilities
- Fully Automatic core shooters for manufacturing cores
- Ovens for baking cores
- Nozzle blasters to clean the internal passages
- Endoscope for inspecting the internal passages